In this week’s episode host, Joe Brannen interviews Megan Brannen who has led thriving worship teams in multiple GCI congregations. Together they discuss how establishing Christ & relationships as the foundation of the team transforms a group of musicians into a Worship Ministry.
“All of what we practice is because of what Jesus has already done for us. And that’s the biggest thing. All that I have been shown, done and learned all stems from that fact that Jesus includes us. He loves us first and so we respond out of that love. “ – Megan Brannen
- What skills and experiences help equip and develop a Worship Team Leader? (13:53)
- What is the value of investing in relationships on a Worship Team? (19:53)
- What are the three crucial aspects of a successful Worship Team? (24:53)
- Why should the Worship Team and AV Team coordinate? (27:38)
- How does the Pastor and his/her vision have an impact on the Worship Team? (37:23)