“The Church is not just the Sunday gathering. But often it is like the front door, it is that first impression. Our deep desire is to see people enfolded into a loving community. By God’s design, belonging in the body of believers is transformative.”
Elizabeth Mullins, Love Avenue Champion
- Why does the first-time guest’s experience matter? (1:55)
- What can make a worship experience unsafe? (7:10)
- What are some signals that a church is safe and guests are welcome? (12:50)
- In thinking about our guests, what does healthy authority and power look like? (17:52)
- Greeter Ministry– mobilizing a team that extends hospitality to guests and members
- First Impressions– An Equipper article about the importance of considering first impressions in the Hope Avenue.
- Making Church a Safe Space– An Equipper article about crafting the environment of your Sunday service.
- The Gift of Decentering – An Equipper article about making room for other’s to flourish during your Sunday Service.