This toolbox catalogs infographics that address the development of three key congregational ministry environments: the love venue (outreach), the hope venue (inclusive gathering) and the faith venue (discipleship). When these venues are healthy, the result is the formation and flourishing of deep, Christ-centered, Spirit-led relationships. For an infographic that addresses all three venues, click here. For ones addressing team-based local church ministry, click here. For ones addressing particular issues related to each venue, click on the links below.
- How to Identify Your Target Community – connecting with nearby, unchurched people.
- Missionary vs. Missional – developing “missional rhythms” within your congregation.
- Greeter Ministry – mobilizing a team that extends hospitality to guests and members.
- Connection Card – a tool for building relationships with guests and visitors (includes a template for making your own branded connection card).
- Order of Service – for a Christ-centered, gospel-shaped worship experience.
- Teacher vs. Preacher – preaching in ways that connect, uplift and transform.
- Receiving the Offering – why and how to participate in the offering during the worship service.
- Parking Lot to Pew – tips on ways to improve your assimilation ministry.
- Why Small Groups? – environments for relationally-based discipleship (includes starter curriculum).
For additional discipleship resources to use in your church and at home, click here.