Easter Sunday is the most attended church service every year. It is also a great opportunity to invite those who don’t normally attend to visit your church, whether you are meeting online or in person.
Here are some design templates to provide support for your Easter service and Holy Week events.
Promote your service:
- Easter Service Invitation – download, customize, and print these templates to invite guests to your Easter Service. Share the invites with members and have them invite neighbors and friends to join.
- Facebook Banner & Post – use this Easter cover image and Sunday Service graphic on your Facebook page to accompany your own post including information about your Easter service.
Create an ambiance:
- Easter Branded Powerpoint – download, customize, and print these templates to invite guests to your Easter Service, and follow up with them afterward so they know they’re welcome anytime. Share the invites with members and have them invite neighbors and friends to join.
- Connection Cards – download and print these cards to hand out to guests at your Easter Sunday Service. Make sure you designate a specific spot for guests to return their filled-out cards.
Additional Resources & Online Service Tips:
- Easter Service Tips & Tools – Are you looking for a different style for your Easter Service? Check out our Easter Service Archive.