Here are online educational courses that equip men and women for ministry with Jesus:
- Free, self-directed courses from GCI:
- Low-cost, teacher-led courses offered by two GCI-affiliated educational institutions:
ACCM offers courses in Christian ministry in credit and audit programs. Its diploma in Christian Ministry program equips men and women for more effective and informed service in the work of the gospel.
ACCM is recognized by GCI as a ministry qualification. ACCM also welcomes non-credit students who wish to undertake study of selected classes for personal interest and development without the need to undertake assessment.
Here are ACCM’s currently offered courses:
- Foundations of Faith
- Spiritual Formation
- Survey of the Bible
- Jesus and the Gospels
- Effective Communication
- Christian Leadership
- Applied Christian Ministry
- Pastoral Care
For more information, go to www.ambascol.org.
GCS offers accredited, graduate-level distance-education courses in biblical, theological, ministerial and pastoral studies informed by incarnational Trinitarian faith.
GCS courses come in three major programs:
1. Master’s Level Continuing Education Courses. Take courses according to your interests—bachelor’s degree not required.
2. Master of Pastoral Studies. 14 courses (42 semester hours), including thesis.
3. Master of Theological Studies. 14 courses (42 semester hours), including thesis.
These programs are designed for part-time students, including bivocational pastors and ministry leaders. All courses are online, so you don’t have to be uprooted from your ministry. GCS is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, a U.S. Department of Education certified national accrediting agency. For more information, go to www.gcs.edu. For a list of courses being offered, go to www.gcs.edu/course.