Whether meeting in person or online, we celebrate the opportunity to worship Jesus together. Easter Sunday is a joyous celebration of his love for us. In addition to the Digital Service Guide for planning your online services, we have developed some tips and tools for enhancing your Easter Service. Please explore the links below and consider using our branded graphics for your printed or digital Easter invitations, social media posts, and Sunday service media.
Tips & tools
Promote your service:
- Easter Service Postcards – download, customize, and print these templates to invite guests to your Easter Service, and follow up with them afterward so they know they’re welcome anytime. Share the invites with members and have them invite neighbors and friends to join.
- Facebook Banner & Post – use this Easter cover image and Sunday Service graphic on your Facebook page to accompany your own post including information about your Easter service.
- Download our branded icons to use in your digital invitations and other media.
- Here are some fun bonus graphics to connect with your members between your services:
Create an ambiance:
- Many of our churches have been meeting online for a year. It can be challenging to set a tone for online services, distinguishing one week from the next. With some creativity from your Hope Avenue champions, you can find ways to make this service special. Create an “Easter set” by including some symbols or additional decorations to signify the meaning of Easter. We have created a Holy Week PowerPoint presentation as well as an album of Holy Week images to set the tone for your Easter services.
Additional Resources & Online Service Tips:
- Easter Tips & Tools Archive – Are you looking for a different style for your Easter Service? Or additional pointers for running a smooth online service? Check out our Easter Service Archive.