Here are resources that help church leaders fulfill their ministry responsibilities:
- Worship Resources – GCI worship patterns and policies, plus liturgies for church services and ceremonies.
- Age-Graded Resources – resources for discipling children, teens, young adults, older adults and families.
- GCI Manuals – standard forms and policy manuals (password protected).
- GCI Branding – guidelines and conventions for publications, including use of the GCI logo.
- Ministry Toolbox – “church hacks” that address various ministry development topics.
- FaithTalk Equipper – resources for small churches and small groups.
- GCI Equipper – articles that equip pastoral leaders, and sermons synced to the Revised Common Lectionary.