“So, we can bring nothing to the table. We have nothing to offer. But we, in the eating, that bread and wine become a part of us on a cellular level. It transforms from the inside out, so that we can become more like Jesus.”
-Pastor Dishon Mills
- Why do we participate in Communion? (3:30)
- How does incorporating Communion into your weekly worship flow made an impact on your congregation? (8:14)
- What are the key elements of Communion during your service? (17:06)
- What do you emphasize when setting the table for Communion? (22:16)
- What practical steps do you take in serving Communion? (27:31)
Communion Graphics – Icons and photos to help present Communion during your weekly services.
You’re Included – Dr. George Hunsinger talks about his work examining the theology of the Eucharist across different Christian heritages.
The Lord’s Supper– Questions and Answers about Communion during our worship services.