Key to Healthy Church is vibrancy in the three avenues where, by the power of the Spirit, disciple-making ministry occurs. Check out the video and PowerPoint that overviews the pastor’s role in leading and participating in the avenues, and click on the links below for additional resources.
- GCI Toolkit – visual leadership tools to enhance communication and team performance.
- Calling Up Vs Calling Out – tools for acknowledging and saying thank you to volunteers and leaders.
- Goal Setting Worksheet – for Avenue Champions to use with their ministry sub-teams.
- The Mentoring Process – a guide to the process of mentoring, and the dynamics that take place in the mentoring process as the relationship progresses.
- Ministry Action Plan Template – a template for setting goals and action steps for each Avenue to accomplish congregational goals.
- Volunteer Appreciation – the “Liberator’s Intent” tool is a strategy we use to practice speaking the truth in love to one another.
Subscribe to Gospel Reverb – a podcast that unpacks the lectionary scriptures for weekly services and discusses the overarching Biblical themes. Use the “subscribe” button to subscribe on your favorite podcast.
GC Podcast Episodes: