Key to Healthy Church is vibrancy in the three avenues where, by the power of the Spirit, disciple-making ministry occurs. Check out the video and PowerPoint that overviews the pastor’s role in leading and participating in the avenues, and click on the links below for additional resources.
AVENUE CHAMPION SUPPORT
- Process of Development – a guiding framework for the process of developing persons in ministry.
- Church Hacks – a monthly informative tool that answers practical questions about creating and maintaining healthy churches.
- Ministry Action Plan Templates – templates for setting goals and action steps for each Avenue to accomplish congregational goals.
- Calling Up Vs Calling Out – tools for acknowledging and saying thank you to volunteers and leaders.
- Goal Setting Worksheet – for Avenue Champions to use with their ministry sub-teams.
- The Mentoring Process – a guide to the process of mentoring, and the dynamics that take place in the mentoring process as the relationship progresses.
- Volunteer Appreciation – the “Liberator’s Intent” tool is a strategy we use to practice speaking the truth in love to one another.
- Planning & Budgeting – a tool for developing a church calendar and budget to ensure that the congregation’s resources are invested in alignment with mission and values.
- Finding a New Facility – a step-by-step guide to finding a new meeting place for your church.
Subscribe to Gospel Reverb – a podcast that unpacks the lectionary scriptures for weekly services and discusses the overarching Biblical themes. Use the “subscribe” button to subscribe on your favorite podcast.
GC Podcast Episodes: