Key to Healthy Church is vibrancy in the three avenues where, by the power of the Spirit, disciple-making ministry occurs. The Faith Avenue (discipleship) includes: church life, connect groups, and cross-generational care. Check out the video and PowerPoint that overviews the Faith Avenue, and click on the links below for additional resources.
FAITH VENUE (discipleship)
- Stages of Faith Discipleship – A tool for understanding common stages of faith development experienced by followers of Jesus.
- Why Connect Groups? – environments for relationally-based discipleship (includes starter curriculum).
- On Being Series – a four-part interactive connect group curriculum, designed for biblically-based, dynamic discussions around being a disciple.
- For additional resources related to intentional discipleship, explore the resources on our discipleship pathway.
GC Podcast Episodes:
- Team Based Leadership in the Faith Avenue
- Connect Groups
- The Relational Gift of Connect Groups
- Faith Avenue Overview
- Faith Avenue: Intentional Disciplemaking
- The Power of Belonging
- Discipleship: When Is Enough Enough?
- Faith Forward Mentoring
- Children are the Now